With kitschy holiday décor, professionally developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle on Main Street is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.
We’ll be serving holiday cocktails in a festive setting from November 20th right through to New Year’s Eve.
All the family are welcome and we'll have hot chocolate and delicious treats for the kids.
Families are also invited to enjoy our ever-popular gingerbread house making.
TELL ME MORE
The Miracle Experience is 1hr and 30mins of festive cocktails and savory and sweet treats.
HOW DO RESERVATIONS WORK
Click on BOOK NOW, select your date, party size and the table that works for you.
Only $5 per person reservation fee
Dress in warm layers or consider bringing a blanket
ROWDY REINDEERS - WINTER WONERLAND - HOGWARTS HOLIDAY
Private Individual Greenhouses for 2 to 10 guests
NEW aDDITIONAL OUTDOOR TABLES
Each day at 10am as long as the weather behaves we will release a number of daily outdoor tables for you to book on RESY.
For walk ups please book via RESY on your cell phone directly on the night.
This is to avoid any lines of guests waiting at the host stand and to keep our customers and employees safe.
PRIVATE VIP CANDY CANER SUITE
(up t0 6 Guests)
Tuesday - Thursday: $210 and includes a $150 bar credit
Friday - Monday: $300 and includes $150 bar credit
Purchase Gift Cards
Can be used for glassware, miracle cocktails or take out drinks.
We can hold your table for 10 minutes only. After that, your table may be offered to a walk-in guest.
I’m afraid we can’t add extra time onto late arrivals as we have created a service plan that allows us to offer our guests seamless service.
KEEPING YOU SAFE IS OUR PRIORITY
UPDATED CO-VID PROCEDURES – 11/18/20
Your elf’ and safety is our priority and the Miracle on Main Street pop up bar has been carefully created to allow our guests the safest possible experience. We have developed a set of guidelines with the information available at this time so we can all still enjoy a little holiday cheer. Please continue to refer to our website for updated guidelines should they change again.
We open on November 20th with the guidelines set to RED.
OVERVIEW ON RED
- No service past 8pm
- Only outdoor greenhouses available to book online in advance
- At 10am each day we will release further outdoor tables to book based on the weather.
- We expect our guests to follow the guidelines of one household per table.
Thank you for continuing to support our efforts to bring festive fun to you this holiday season in the safest way possible.
Patrick and Azadeh Walsh
Red Level New Opening Hours
Tuesday to Thursday : 4-9pm (last orders at 8pm)
Friday to Monday : 1pm – 9pm (last orders at 8pm)
(Closed Dec 25th only)
The Miracle Bar co-vid procedures for all levels:
- We use a 100% contactless thermometer temperature scanner to protect employees & customers. All guests will have their temperature taken on arrival.
- All guests must use hand sanitizer on arrival.
- Each guest has a staggered arrival and departure time so individual tables will not cross paths.
- We have one outside entrance in and a separate outside exit to reduce cross traffic.
- You can view the menu, order drinks and pay your bill from your own cellphone via a QR code.
- Strict cleaning procedures are in place between each guest visit.
- Our reservation system RESY has a contact tracing platform integrated.
LEVEL ORANGE CO-VID RULES
· Our (indoor) dining is limited to 25 guests with one separate indoor special event space for up to 10 guests and our indoor tables have screens between them and are spaced more than 6ft apart.
· The rest of the seating is private outdoor in well ventilated greenhouses and only one group per greenhouse. You have the choice to have ventilated or heated greenhouse based on your group and preferences.
· We have more than 6ft between tables
· We expect our customers to adhere to the 2 households per table externally and 1 household indoors.
· Our touch free digital photo booth is prop free but still lots of fun!
LEVEL RED CO-VID RULES
· Our limited indoor tables will not be operational during a red level. You will be contacted and offered to move to an outside table if you have a booking inside.
· Our greenhouses outside will continue to be available to book online in advance. We encourage you to dress warmly.
· We have a number of additional outdoor tables available in front and to the side of Bittersweet. Those tables are available to book online daily at 10am based on the weather.
· No walk-up tables are available from the host stand to avoid any waiting lines of guests but should you be passing by you are welcome to go onto the RESY link and see if any tables available and make your booking online.
· We will be adjusting our reservations with the last orders at 8pm. All guests booked after 8pm will be contacted and offered an alternative time.
· Our touch free digital photo booth is portable and will come to your table and it is prop free but still lots of fun!
· Our indoor VIP Sparkle Suite guests will be offered a alterative booking. Our Candy Caner Outdoor VIP suite for 4-6 guests is still available.
· We expect all guests to adhere to the guidelines of one household per table.
LEVEL PURPLE COVID RULES
Indoor and outdoor dining closed. Take out, delivery, or to go is open.
We will continue to offer take-out and holiday gift packages including glassware for the ultimate at home Miracle Bar Experience.
We will have a take-out service that includes glassware and cocktails, available to purchase from Bittersweet website.
GINGERBREAD HOUSE MAKING DAYS
Our gingerbread house making days will continue. We will be offering additional space to accommodate each booking. You will be contacted before your booking to confirm the arrangements and any indoor bookings will be moved to an alternative outdoor location. If you wish to cancel or change your booking please contact email@example.com We will be opening the Miracle Bar early so now parents or guardians attending the gingerbread days can access our fabulous festive cocktails!
CANCELATION OR CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING
Should you wish to cancel or amend your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current booking date, time and cell phone on the booking. Please include any changes you wish to make. You will be sent a new booking and confirmation email once the changes have taken place.
If you wish to cancel and receive a refund, please include the same information noted above and your request to cancel with your donation returned. Please note that 100% of your reservation fee is going to two local charities so if you cancel and don’t require a refund please let us know. We want to raise as much money as possible irrespective of any changes that might take place. Thank you for your support.
As always we expect and encourage our patrons to follow the county guidelines and to enjoy the Miracle Bar with these careful measures we’ve put in place for you.
PS - THE HOLIDAYS ARE NOT CANCELED!